I value feedback and enjoy hearing from readers. Before you devote
valuable time writing me an email, however, please note the following:
1. Like everyone else, I only have so many hours in the day to answer email.
While I would prefer to respond personally and quickly to every email I
receive, the high volume of correspondence does not make this possible.
Therefore, I do not respond to threatening, obscene or completely negative
(i.e., nothing but criticism) emails. This permits me to spend more time
doing something constructive, like corresponding with people who understand
and appreciate what I do.
2. Emails that contain threats will be reported to the appropriate law
enforcement agencies as well as your Internet provider.
3. I will not respond to requests for citations, links to news articles,
quotes or other information that is widely available on the Internet,
television or your local library. Please do your own research.
4. If you send email with attachments and I don't know you, I'll delete your
email unread and unopened. Sorry. Viruses are a pain.
5. Like members of Congress, I don't respond to "form emails" that are
clearly generated from the same source.
6. I reserve the right to publish your email in full or excerpted in any form
I deem appropriate--so don't send anything you wouldn't want your mom to see in print.
7. Still here? Great! I look forward to hearing from you.
Send me an email
P.O. Box 2760
New York NY 10163